Job role: Office Administrator
We are looking for a full-time office administrator, commencing as soon as possible. Working in a busy international chemical industry sales office, the ideal candidate needs to be outgoing, confident and organised. Educated to A Level or equivalent, preferably with a good basic technical understanding, we are ideally looking for a fluent Polish speaker who can liaise with our office there and assist with Polish imports and exports.
Key responsibilities include:
- Cover general admin duties/reception duties
- Liaising with our warehouses on dispatch paperwork
- Dealing with transport/haulier bookings and quotations
- Purchasing of production related items
- Order processing and invoicing
- Import and export paperwork
- Liaison with customers all over Europe, and our overseas team
The role is permanent, UK office based, albeit in a factory environment, and reports to the Administration Manager.
The ideal candidate:
- Good overall education, with Science subjects an advantage
- Fluent Polish speaker preferred, with good written Polish
- Commutable to Avonmouth
- Experience with imports and exports
- Confident, with good communication skills
- Fully competent with the Microsoft Office suite
- Ideally some experience in an office administration role
All candidates must be able to demonstrate that they have a permanent right to live and work in the UK.
To apply please send us your CV and covering letter to [email protected] with the reference Office Administrator.