Eurocarb is actively involved in the classification and approval of Activated Carbon under REACH legislation. Products are registered as both:
- AC-HDS: High skeletal density carbon, produced by steam activation
- AC-LDS: Low skeletal density carbon, produced by chemical activation
NSF International Compliance
Eurocarb is positioned to offer NSF approved products direct from our parent company Haycarb PLC. This includes compliance with NSF/ANSI 42, required in many cases for drinking water applications.
Food Chemical Codex (FCC) compliance
Eurocarb has a proactive approach to compliance.
We are registered with SGS and undertake a number of regular checks across all our internal and customer relevant processes to ensure the best possible products and services for our customers.
Drinking Water Approvals
Eurocarb Water Purification Carbons meet EN12915 or EN12902/12903 as appropriate and have been independently tested in laboratories in the UK and Germany.
Drinking Water Test Reports
- Virgin Granular (EN 12915) - Download
- 0.05% silver impregnated (EN 12915) - Download
- 0.1% silver impregnated (EN 12915) - Download
- Powdered (EN 12903) - Download