Welcome to Eurocarb, the European subsidiary of Haycarb PLC. Manufacturers and suppliers of specialist Activated Carbons with a comprehensive range of quality products.
We provide flexible product and delivery options for standard and impregnated Activated Carbon grades to any destination in Europe.
- Over 25 years market experience
- In depth knowledge of most major markets and applications
- Dedicated UK laboratory
- Global headquarters laboratory in Sri Lanka
- Customer specific development testing
- Testing of existing filter media.
- Coconut shell, coal, and wood based activated carbon
- All forms available: granular, pellet, powder and felt
- Tailor made applications
- High quality and consistency
- Impregnation facility in the UK.
- Warehouse locations in UK and central Europe
- Hundreds of tonnes of stock
- Rapid delivery anywhere in Europe
- Highly efficient high capacity impregnation plant
- Streamlined logistics using experienced transport partners
- Direct container shipments from the Haycarb factories.
- We are ISO 9001:2008 certified by BSi
- Offering NSF approved activated carbon grades
- Our activated carbon products are registered under the REACH legislation
- Eurocarb Water Purification Carbons meet EN12915 or EN12902/12903 as appropriate.
- We impregnate our high quality activated carbon for specific applications
- With a wide range of different grades
- Continuously improving our impregnation facility and constantly developing new applications and products.
- Established in Sri Lanka in 1973
- World’s largest coconut activated carbon manufacturer
- ISO 9001:2008 and 14001 Certified
- Factories across South East Asia
- Extensive raw material supply network ensuring unrivalled reliability of supply
- Market leading quality and product capabilities.
- Quality is paramount
- Offering the right activated carbon product, at the right time, with flexible supply options
- Experienced team supported by our parent company Haycarb
- Long term customers all over Europe
- Air & Gas
- Personal Protection
- Precious Metals and Mining
- Medical and Pharmaceutical
- Catalyst Support
- Energy Storage
- Food and Beverage
- Cigarette Filter.
- Raw material from renewable coconut palm
- Proprietary carbon neutral industrial charcoaling process- prevents methane release
- Audited by TüV
- Our Recogen charcoaling operation is registered for carbon credits under the UNFCCC scheme.
January 18th, 2016 by Eurocarb
We are proud to announce that Hayleys PLC was ranked the No.1 company in the LMD’s Top 100 listed companies of Sri Lanka. The award was received by Chairman & Chief Executive, Hayleys Plc, Mr. Mohan Pandithage at a gala
September 23rd, 2015 by Eurocarb
From 3 – 6 November we will be exhibiting at Aquatech 2015 in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.