Innovative Activated Carbon
Welcome to Eurocarb, the European subsidiary of Haycarb PLC. Manufacturers and suppliers of specialist Activated Carbons with a comprehensive range of quality products.
We provide flexible product and delivery options for standard and impregnated Activated Carbon grades to any destination in Europe.
- Over 25 years market experience
- In depth knowledge of most major markets and applications
- Dedicated UK laboratory
- Global headquarters laboratory in Sri Lanka
- Customer specific development testing
- Testing of existing filter media.
- Coconut shell, coal, and wood based activated carbon
- All forms available: granular, pellet, powder and felt
- Tailor made applications
- High quality and consistency
- Impregnation facility in the UK.
- Warehouse locations in UK and central Europe
- Hundreds of tonnes of stock
- Rapid delivery anywhere in Europe
- Highly efficient high capacity impregnation plant
- Streamlined logistics using experienced transport partners
- Direct container shipments from the Haycarb factories.
- We are ISO 9001:2008 certified by BSi
- Offering NSF approved activated carbon grades
- Our activated carbon products are registered under the REACH legislation
- Eurocarb Water Purification Carbons meet EN12915 or EN12902/12903 as appropriate.
- We impregnate our high quality activated carbon for specific applications
- With a wide range of different grades
- Continuously improving our impregnation facility and constantly developing new applications and products.
- Established in Sri Lanka in 1973
- World’s largest coconut activated carbon manufacturer
- ISO 9001:2008 and 14001 Certified
- Factories across South East Asia
- Extensive raw material supply network ensuring unrivalled reliability of supply
- Market leading quality and product capabilities.
- Quality is paramount
- Offering the right activated carbon product, at the right time, with flexible supply options
- Experienced team supported by our parent company Haycarb
- Long term customers all over Europe
- Air & Gas
- Personal Protection
- Precious Metals and Mining
- Medical and Pharmaceutical
- Catalyst Support
- Energy Storage
- Food and Beverage
- Cigarette Filter.
- Raw material from renewable coconut palm
- Proprietary carbon neutral industrial charcoaling process- prevents methane release
- Audited by TüV
- Our Recogen charcoaling operation is registered for carbon credits under the UNFCCC scheme.